This is for Windows PC & Verizon Illusion only!!!!
I'm not responsible for your own cause. Try this at your own risk.
This is the final DI01 stock recovery method developed by adrynalyne from XDA Developers. I tested this myself and everything worked perfectly. This will wipe out Dbdata, data, cache, root access, and return your phone back to full DI01 stock with working OTA update. DI01 Baseband will also match build number. You will need following:
- odin3 v1.3 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/458252/Odin%20Files/Odin3%20v1.3.exe
- installed Samsung driver on your pc.
- DI01 Package: http://galaxysense.com/DI01package3.tar.md5
This includes: DI01 modem, kernel, system, and recovery. Do not unzip!!!
1. Turn off your phone, take battery out, press volume down while plugging your phone into pc using USB, and open odin. Make sure odin recognizes your phone on the port(if not, do not proceed; plug usb out and re-install your samsung driver or use another computer).
2. Click PDA, find and select DI01 Package, and click start.
3. Upon finish, your phone will restart with full bloatwares. Mount your SD Card to your PC, save your photos, documents, etc to your pc, and format your SD Card (go to my computer, right click on removable disk, click on format, check on quick format, and click ok).